View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 01:59 PM   #5
foghat
Evangelist
foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
^ well, since currently you can only read them on the ipad, it sort of makes sense.

I can just imagine what would have happened if Apple let you buy right through itunes. No doubt many would have expected they could read them within itunes or on the iphone - buying a book and not being able to read it would have been a nice shock to them.

I guess they could have made them view only - I suspect, for the most part, probably still would have just added to the confusion
foghat is offline   Reply With Quote