View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 12:04 PM   #1
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Can ibookstore be viewed without ipad?

Hi,

I'm reduced to asking for the kindness of strangers. I am a novelist and my novels have been probably distributed to the iBookstore for iPad through Smashwords. However, since I don't have an iPad, I cannot figure any way to actually view the iBookstore and confirm the presence of my novels.

So, is there a way to browse the iBookstore on the internet without an iPad? I understand that only an iPad can download the ibooks, but can any internet user actually look at the ibook selection?

I'm trying to see if the four novels of The Rys Chronicles fantasy series by Tracy Falbe are listed. The first one Union of Renegades should be free. I want to confirm their presence so I can mention on my blog and do a news release.

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds.

Tracy
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote