View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 02:14 PM   #37
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Thank you!

(I've already seen almost all of his deep reviews, including the one you mention.)

By the way, it looks like Amazon [U.S.A] is now carrying the Note Air. I'm still debating on its purchase...

ADDED: Well, the Note Air was listed 1 or 2 days ago, but I don't see it now. I'm sure it'll be back soon. It's view is confirmed by looking at my Browsing History.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-08-2020 at 02:23 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote