View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 09:36 AM   #35
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by etn View Post
my girlfriend and I borrow ebooks from the library (onleihe.de). Her Tolino and my Pocketbook support the DRM, I never managed to make it work on the Note 2.
The Onleihe app helps here.
And if you are not satisfied with this reading part, you can use the Pocketbook app
Quote:
I wish it had physical page turn buttons like the Pocketbook
Boox has a wonderful bluetooth remote control.
Quote:
It seems also that they sell it for the price of the Note Air, but you get much more with the Note 2.
It depends on what you want.
Note Air has the best screen I know - in my opinion. more evenly illuminated than e.g. Poke 2

Last edited by ottischwenk; 11-08-2020 at 09:45 AM.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote