View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 06:30 PM   #31
pso33
pso33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pso33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pso33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pso33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pso33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pso33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pso33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pso33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pso33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pso33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pso33 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook InkPad X
Just to cleanup this thread: InkPad X is perfectly useable for long sequential book reading / listening (be it a simpler PDF or ePub), no need to get an android for such a purpose (moreover, I expect lots of progress in e-ink technology... so invested only the minimal for 10.1", already having such a tablet).

I am discussing further the [koreader-]UI interaction only.

"https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/4137"

Thanks, I will get back as long as gathered relevant experience (will take time).
pso33 is offline   Reply With Quote