View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 11:15 AM   #45
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerT View Post
The user manual is in the Paperwhite itself as a file to read and reference when you need it.
OK, I've found it, but the only way I could find it was to deregister the device from my account and reset the darn thing--then the manual was the only file in my library.

Otherwise I would have had to search through nearly a thousand books to find it--since registering, which is practically the first thing in the setup process, immediately populated my library with those thousand books. And why would I search for something that I didn't know was there? (Not to mention that after opening the first book to try out, I didn't know how to get out of it and back to the home page without the manual.)

I'm sorry that I'm ranting and getting far afield--I should move to one of the Kindle forums. I'm thinking of just leaving the PW unregistered, in airplane mode, and sideloading de-DRMed files as I plan to read them--seems easier than trying to organize all the books in the Amazon account.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote