View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 12:24 AM   #41
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Are you sure there's no User Guide ebook? I seem to recall having to delete those whenever I set up a new Kindle.
That's what I was expecting; if it's there, I can't find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
A suggestion. Whenever I have issues with a device, I resort to YouTube. Invariably there'll be a video of someone showing you what to do.
It's not a matter of having complicated issues; it's just that I have to keep going to the PC to look at the user guide, which is annoying.

I generally don't get this frustrated about technology, but I'm in an especially rotten mood today.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote