View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 07:44 AM   #225
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Readirect View Post
You think the snark is helpful, do you? No. it isn't. If you have nothing useful to say, you probably shouidn't say it.

Bullies irritate the hell out of me.
Was the snark helpful? Probably not. Was it deserved, I think so. Should I have replied that way? Probably not. Was it bullying? I don't think so, but, maybe I'm the best judge here. I know I was annoyed by the response I received and made a snarky response. Someone else want to tell me if they saw that as bullying? And no, I don't think you are a good judge as you seem to think the response I initially received was OK.

And of course, I did have something useful to say. That was my initial response. Unfortunately, the person I responded to decided to attack me. And yes, if someone attacks me, I will probably respond. How will depend on the attack, but there will probably be some sarcasm involved.

But, really? Your first post was five months after the original post. Now it's six weeks later. And you seem to have ignored your earlier post and my response. And you have returned to bully me. That is what you are doing, so it is a bit hypocritical of you.

As I stated before. If you have a problem with my posts, please report them to a moderator. Or at the least, respond a bit quicker.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote