View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 02:01 PM   #491
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
You posted in the font hack thread so I assume you are jail breaking.

I've made my home page font a little bigger and bolder by overriding I believe either Futura or Helvetica with a font I tweaked to be 115% larger and 120% more weight. I still have the same number of lines of books (no way to change that as far as I know), but they're a bit easier to read. Be aware that this affects other areas and if you mess up you can soft brick or boot loop your kindle. Test the font out by first overriding a safer font like Baskerville.

Alternatively you can have her try using cover mode, although it's often hard to tell what the book is from the little thumbnail.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote