View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 08:54 AM   #1470
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by weige View Post
I think the problem lies with the file . Like stewacide said, it's a dms file now.
It has nothing to do with high sierra.
I reverted to elcapitan and the problem still persists. Can't seems to extract dms. converting the file extension to dmg doesn't works as well.

few months back i was able to download and install it without a problem on sierra.

hope this info helps.
Nothing has changed since my last update (that I know of--unless my hoster changed an Apache setting).

What will help is if I can replicate the problem, and I cannot. I just tried a download with Safari on Sierra and it worked as it always has. I moved the file to the desktop, did "chmod 755" on it per my web page instructions, and it works. What makes it a dms file for you? Does it have the extension .dms? It doesn't when I try it. Can you send any example screen shots of what you are talking about?
willus is offline   Reply With Quote