View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 05:06 PM   #1457
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
I now [s]have[/s] had a working custom version. A couple other things in the instructions tripped me up.

(a) No line headings in the terminal during steps iii through v. (just keep going.)

(b) control-d really is control-d. (A lot of times, when using the Mac or certain versions of Linux, we may need to substitute command or alt when instructions say control.)

(c) exit really is typed-in exit.

P.S. Now it's stating line 4: ./k2pdfopt: No such file or directory even though the two versions are next to each other in the same folder. I think I need to toss this copy and build a new copy in the applications folder, instead of building it elsewhere and moving it there.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote