View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 04:21 AM   #4
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
thanks guys - the sideloaded kepub was working fine before the firmware update, which is why I thought conversion should not be the problem, but as a non techie I know I may be missing a lot.

Kobo kepubs are also fine, though I have not tried epubs, simply because for non-fiction I find the footnotes preview available in kepubs so convenient. Hope using epubs instead is not the only way out!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote