Thread: Bad Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 09:46 AM   #38
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Tad Williams is definitely on my No Thanks list. Dragonbone Chair was lethally boring, and when I tried a few of his other works I couldn't stand them either.

David Eddings *flees*

Other than that, I don't really remember. I just forget books I don't like, which can be a real blessing.

Mostly, I like some works by an author and some not. Jim C. Hines is a good example - some of his books work for me, but there are several where he comes across as pushing his own worldview too strongly, or the characterization get sacrificed for a joke. So I'm wary of books by him until I read reviews.

Last edited by Rbneader; 06-27-2013 at 09:48 AM.
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote