Thread: Bad Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 10:36 AM   #37
julid
julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Oh dear. Let's see, I've had bad luck, from time to time. My friends all loved Tad Williams, so I tried Dragonbone Chair. I couldn't get through the first 50 pages. I also wasn't happy with Robin Hobb's Assassin's Apprentices (that he's less assassin than the title implied irked me) but I've tried her a few more times. Still not the top of my favorites list but she redeemed herself somewhat. I can't think of many that might land on my "OMG never again list." however.
julid is offline   Reply With Quote