Thread: Bad Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 06:50 PM   #36
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
This is the perfect example of how bad reviews can be useful recs. JSWolf hates LeGuin, loves the Covenant series: his "awful" books could well be my "must-read"s. To test this out, JSWolf, what do you think of (a) Margaret Atwood and (b) Robert Jordan?
I've not yet read anything by Margaret Atwood. She is on my to get and read list though.

The only Robert Jordan I've read has been some of his Wheel of Time series. He can be both good and bad in the same book.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote