View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 02:01 PM   #11
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Call them and check. It may need to be activated by an online connection; it may not work with an entirely offline laptop.

And odds are, it can only be legitimately installed to one machine; the old verification system used to allow multiple installs but they've been working to prevent that. However, unless you absolutely need the newer features, there are low-cost options for the earlier versions.
So I've got MS Office Word 2003 on my laptop, which is what I compose on. What are the low-cost options on earlier models? (Honestly, I don't even know if I need anything more than what I've got.)
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote