View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 12:03 AM   #123
mjt57
Connoisseur
mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle app on iPad and iPhone
I just got back from a 7 day cruise. The night before we left I charged up the PPW and turned on Flight Mode.

When I got home on Monday I checked the charge; still about 50%.

I was reading it probably two hours a day which is a lot more than I do at home. On Monday I read it for around 4hrs or so, given that I was stuck in an airport since 9am til our flight left at 2pm. And I continued to read on the flight.

It's now Thursday afternoon here and I've just put it on the charger, after it indicated somewhere below 50% on the battery symbol.

I think that I can live with that...
mjt57 is offline   Reply With Quote