View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 08:44 AM   #42
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Thanks, I thought I tried that (along with the date fields in "Contents", and the file timestamps). I'll try it again.
I suppose I should have thought of this earlier, but if you are using calibre, you could use "series" as a shelf column and send the books one at a time in reverse order. The driver does set this column in the when putting the book on the shelf. So, if there is second difference, it will probably do what you want.

It might also work if you display the whole series, sort in reverse order, select them all and send them to the device together. I don't know if calibre will process them in the selected order or some other. If it sends them in the selected order, the timestamps will increase with each, but probably won't be different by a second. But, because of the insertion sequence into the table it might give the desired order in the list. It will depend on exactly the query the device uses to build the shelf list.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote