View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 09:03 AM   #38
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I'm thinking about trying this. I used to use Calibre on my Sony 505 with collections and tags and got the results I wanted. If I'm using Calibre can I ...

Say I have books Book_A, Book_B, Book_C. I want a collection (Collection_A) to have books in order Book_A, Book_B, Book_C. I want another collection (Collection_B) to have books in order Book_C, Book_B.

And I also want to be able to order by (original) book title order. I want only one copy of a book on the device.

Can I do this with Calibre and the procedures outlined so far?

The reasons I ask:

1) I want to be able to do something similar with real books.
2) I'm having a conversation with a fellow forum member who says it is possible (I think) and I have my doubts from what I've read
3) I tried editing the database to fiddle with the date added/creation date and was unable to get what I wanted

Thank you for the help.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote