View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 06:50 PM   #5
ElMiko
Addict
ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
That declares the selector is to be treated as a (separate) Block
BTW this is the typical Caliber Body style (I fiddle the font-size) I get for my PEZ
Code:
.calibre {
    display: block;
    font-size: 1.2em;
    margin-bottom: 0;
    margin-left: 2pt;
    margin-right: 16pt;
    margin-top: 0;
    page-break-before: always;
    text-align: justify
    }
I guess this proves that a body tag can have a Page Break.
I do choose to use a file per chapter. (elmiko's emphasis)

If you make you Chapter Head a Block with Page Break there, it should work
re: the bolded text— ME TOO! For reasons of temporary psychosis, I used to balk at creating a file per chapter (particularly on short chapters), but fortunately it's a hangup i managed to overcome. The problem is that, for some reason, a conversion to the old MOBI format doesn't honor file breaks as implicit page breaks (KF8 does, though). All I'm trying to do is ensure that if someone converts my epub to the old MOBI it'll automatically break where it's supposed to. Since I do use a body style similar to the one you copied above, I'll just tack on the page-break attribute. Thanks for the help! (... I knew I was asking in the right place!)
ElMiko is offline   Reply With Quote