View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 02:25 PM   #268
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I mostly listen while doing yard and house work, so that may have had something to do with how much I liked it. Anything to make those jobs less boring. I haven't read the books and don't know if I would like them as much, but the audio, while doing yard/house work was fun.

I haven't started anything new and still deciding what to listen to while driving back and forth to work. I've been listening to music, while driving, for a change.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote