View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 06:08 PM   #266
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuaneAA View Post
[snip]Next up - I have just started listening to the fourth book in the 'Royal Spyness' series: 'Royal Blood' by Rhys Bowen. This a light-weight, fluffy series of books set in 1932 about a girl who is 36th in line for the British throne who continually gets caught up in murders of one sort or another. Not much ever seems to happen in any of theses stories, yet they keep drawing me back. Perhaps it is how good the author is at conjuring up a feeling you really are in England in the 1930s mingling with the British upper-crust and royalty. Or perhaps it is simply the narrator, Katherine Kellgren. I enjoy listening to her voice and British accent.

Duane
I listened to the first one of hers and loved it. The narrator really did add to the enjoyment of a fun, fluff story. I need to get the rest of them; thanks for reminding me.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote