View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 12:14 PM   #12
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Google good. Verizon bad. That's going to be a tough one.

Verizon's attitude from the beginning has been "We don't care about our customers. We don't have to; we're The Phone Company." Where they have a monopoly they act like a monopolist, and where they don't have a monopoly, they do anyway. They have the worst customer service, the most hidden charges, and the most questionable ethics (and that's saying a lot for a phone company!) of any provider I've dealt with, aside from one very bad incident with MCI, years ago ... and we know what happened to them.

And I'm still thinking this might be my next techie toy.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote