View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 04:30 AM   #13
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0rsuk View Post
Uncle Robin, you're saying more about yourself than about Kobo. You seem to be viewing world through the sales/marketing lens.
Well, THIS thread is definitely about marketing - it's in the thread title. Said title is also factually accurate, NZ IS a tiny market, far and away the smallest of the major Anglophone nations, with a population about the size of Sydney, one city in the next smallest. I bear NZ no ill-will, especially as my father and my siblings all live there. I was simply commenting on what I saw as an interesting curiosity, that Kobo appeared to be (finally) promoting its products more vigorously in a very small market. What that says about me, I leave to your imagination/preconceptions.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote