View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 08:54 AM   #58
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Well, the news is a bit old now, but i just read about it.

that's cool. Maybe i'll be able to read the pdf's from Eyrolls now. Right now, they are too big, and the readder just crash.

Is getting rid of the DRM on Epub's possible ? If so, then, Epub is one more format i can get.
Even if these PDFs do work, they won't look nice. Why people think PDF makes a good eBook format I have no idea. I would like ePub to replace PDF for that purpose and then we can have more complex formats that we can read without issue.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote