View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 10:54 AM   #47
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
I DO care about ePUB and PDB (not about DRM, I'm not likely to buy any DRMed ebook any time soon), but I also want folder support, and better dictionary lookup, and configurable margins and spacing, and adjustable gamma/brightness[*], etc.

[*] For images. Even if the 4 gray levels are always the same absolute levels, the mapping between the image colours and the screen grays could be changed.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote