View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 02:43 PM   #24
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabaEdge View Post
I have generated one mobi and epub file for the tamil news. can you both please try that and let me know.
As I've already pointed out several times in this thread, you must convert epub files to azw3 files not mobi files.

To illustrate the difference I've taken screenshots of the mobi file that you attached and an azw3 file that I generated. You can clearly see that there are major display issues with the old mobi format.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle_mobi.png
Views:	449
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	137022   Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle_azw3.png
Views:	434
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	137023  
Attached Files
File Type: azw3 sabaedge's eBook.azw3 (213.6 KB, 265 views)
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote