View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 07:38 PM   #60
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipf0rk View Post
That's awesome to hear, however I can't quite figure out how to get it working.
I put a four files for four styles of Adobe Garamond Pro in the directory, the Font Overrides menu detects this properly, and I can apply it to any family. However, I don't see any real changes.
Is this the actual way to achieve replacing Caecilia Condensed with any font? Or did I miss something? What are the default font family overrides, exactly, seeing as I could only override Futura, the default sans font, and not Helvetica, etc?
I didn't really find anything fully clear on this, so I'd be eternally grateful if you could help me out here
Kual > font overrides > condensed > custom

Do you see garamond there? If yes, select it, then open a book, select any other font, click home, open book again, select Caecilia condensed.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote