View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 01:10 PM   #10
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjhead
I have been running a private version of EbayFeed from my website for the last year or so. Just this week, it stopped working for me. Has anyone else had any difficulties this week?

Alexander, if you are still following this thread, do you have the time to possible help me out? Over the the last year I've become quite addicted to your little script...

Thanks in advance.
I haven't used it in a while, but I promise I'll look at it!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote