View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 05:46 AM   #5
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
OMG! What??? How did I get odd karma?? WHO DID THIS TO ME???

I'm a little freaked out.. I've never noticed the even vs odd, or even that you couldn't give odd karma. I'm damaged goods!

eta
wait, it's not just me! Dreams and Donna have odd karma too! yaay, I'm not alone! Maybe *you're* the odd one, FW!

(still wondering how we got odd karma if you can only give even!)

Last edited by GraceKrispy; 10-10-2010 at 05:52 AM. Reason: discovered something
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote