View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 05:28 PM   #75
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I only want to say thank you for the plugin. I've changed a "small" detail and it's working in calibre 4. It has allowed to simplify a lot of repetitive simple edition, so it has been very useful for me.
A pleasure to hear that, you are always welcome.

Open with action would not work with non-ascii paths, this together with my reluctance to test every change on both calibre 4 and 5 lead to it being released under calibre 5 only.

I will try to code in way that keeps it compatible with python2 whenever possible.
capink is offline   Reply With Quote