View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 12:06 PM   #4
jlynton
Evangelist
jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Moaan Inkpalm 5.
Having read through that post, I gather that by changing my calibre save template from "{author_sort[0]}/{author_sort}/{title}/{authors} - {title}" to "{author_sort[0]}/{author_sort}/{title}" would make a considerable difference.

Alternatively, if I erase my books from the main memory, and load them on to and SD card using calibre ("{author_sort[0]}/{author_sort}/{title}/{authors} - {title}"), then there would be effectively no limit to the number of books that would display their cover correctly.

Am I on the right track?

Last edited by jlynton; 05-18-2013 at 12:22 PM.
jlynton is offline   Reply With Quote