View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 10:33 PM   #25453
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Getting to know you,
Getting to know all about you.
Getting to like you,
Getting to hope you like me.

Getting to know you,
Putting it my way,
But nicely,
You are precisely,
My cup of tea.

Getting to know you,
Getting to feel free and easy
When I am with you,
Getting to know what to say

Haven't you noticed
Suddenly I'm bright and breezy?
Because of all the beautiful and new
Things I'm learning about you
Day by day.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MNANgFCYpk )

What more appropriate than Anna? (Although this version of the movie is banned in Thailand.)

Good morning, everyone! Looks to be another delightful day of learning about my new home and the people that fill it. There will be a building meeting poolside at 10am, so I'll meet some of the others in the condo.

But first, a mug of Ahmad's "English Breakfast No.1," some green stuff with minced other stuff in it, a one-egg omelet with more green stuff, and a chicken thing. And rice, of course. For a buck. Only problem is I'm eating too much! and look forward to eating more!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote