View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 03:56 AM   #33
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I was hoping you would turn up

Apparently we think differently. I do include the series in the title when I think of the book. And there are a few series where I couldn't tell you the titles, I only think of the series and the order. If you look at the cover of a lot of series books, you will see the series name in large text and the book title really a subtitle. This is especially the case for longer series that are being reprinted. And yes, the paper books on my shelves are organised in series order within author. Or at least those that aren't scattered around the rest of the house.

If we are lucky, Kobo will give us both options. But, if they only give us one, I want the one we have now. If we have both, I doubt I would change to the other very often.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote