Thread: Regex examples
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 10:46 PM   #163
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Hi

Like for many things, I gather experience book after book. After preparing an history book, I realized that to use a hyphen for J.-C. (70 occurrences of it in one book) was NOT a nice idea.

I have no idea how many words of this kind I may find and I am really not sure that all occurrences of .- should deserve the same treatment. That's why, I thought first to add them one by one.

But, in fact, I realize there does not seem to be a very big risk to try your solutions. So I will try them. Thanks for them.

And enjoy a Merry Chrismas.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote