View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 03:50 PM   #415
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Here is a sample of the bleeped up text I was talking about. This is Helvetica witH brightness set at 17/24.

Text sample (600 x 300 px)

Text sample (1200 x 600 px): Larger image

Compare "perhaps" in the 3rd line with "some four" in the 7th line. Considerable difference in font weights although all of the text is supposed to be the same weight. Thiese differences in weight are more pronounced in the lighter, thinner fonts.
I'd be on the phone to Amazon to get a replacement KPW. That would just bug me big time.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote