View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 01:41 PM   #9
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
I got these short OTG cables a while ago and just odered another pair. The price is great and they work well. I don't have a BT keyboard, but I tried my wireless mouse - plug in the dongle and you have mouse! But I haven't really seen a need for a mouse with a 7" SGT2.

I use it mostly for attaching flash drives. It DOES NOT work with portable hard drives.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300701358749#ht_891wt_1037

Edit: The short male OTG cord works to connect to the computer. I use a retractable USB extension cord that's always attached to my computer and I just attach the cord and Tab to that. Only thing is it doesn't show up in the "Safely remove hardware" on the computer.

Short cord also charges it.

Last edited by NoName; 08-28-2012 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Connects to computer
NoName is offline   Reply With Quote