View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 06:08 PM   #20
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6charlong View Post
It was an HP Jordana. Microsoft had just brought out Pocket PC. It included MS Reader and they included a free copy of Dune which I reread faithfully, enjoying every page-turn. eBooks were the only thing I used on that PDA.

About six months later MS released a complete re-write but the first gen Jordana didn't have enough memory to take the new OS and the new MS Reader with upgraded DRM. It stopped working as a book reader at that point.

I really wanted an HP Jordana.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote