View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 04:46 PM   #9
howyoudoin
how YOU doin?
howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, iPad Pro 10.5”, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffwood View Post
I don't here any complaints from owners of Kindle Lighted Covers about "plummeting" battery life and I would expect the new lighting to be at least as efficient, if not more so.

As to running Android Apps, without turning this into a debate about the Fire, I just don't see the point. I've got an iPad that runs all the Apps I need and does so with far more on board storage. Storage is important if you travel outside the US as the entire Amazon streaming model collapses and 8GB just doesn't hold much. For some it may be the perfect compromise, but it's not for me. I bought one last week when they were blowing out refurbs for $139 and it's now sitting upstairs packed in the box with a return label stuck on it. After a week I just don't see the point in the thing. It's flawed as an eReader and flawed as a tablet.
These are all facts that could have been realised without a needless purchase and return.
howyoudoin is offline   Reply With Quote