View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 11:13 AM   #9
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Is there any chance of an update provider hack for Kindle 2? I am making the assumption that there will be further updates to Kindle 2, of course.

I have mine set up just the way I like it, my own screensavers, Georgia 2 font, narrow margins, timeout hack, and Duokan for pdf. I'd like to keep it like this until in breaks! Though I wouldn't say no to page numbers if the update doesn't mess up the hacks!

To put it politely, I'd like to be able to use 3G without living in fear of an automatic update taking a dump on my set-up.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote