View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 10:53 AM   #9
DanCz
DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.DanCz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: none
Yes, I agree with you (I did so for previous versions) but this time there was no Edit option. Later I saw a message that I can’t edit posts older than 5 minutes.
I will ask an admin to allow me edit this thread or I will have to create more posts as discussed here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=325612.
DanCz is offline   Reply With Quote