Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 04:17 PM   #327
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
If I had not found (by accident) the audiobook of Sapiens available from Hoopla, I would not be taking part in History month. The one I already own will not win and the one that will win is too costly and at all the libraries I have access to that have Sapiens have too long a wait for to get it in time to read. If we were nominating/voting a month ahead, I would have been able to get the eBook and had time to read it.

Given issybird's post right before this one, I think we should include the price of the eBook from Amazon and Kobo for the US, UK, AU, & CA. We already include a page count. So a price would help as well.

Last edited by JSWolf; 10-31-2016 at 04:19 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote