View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 09:47 AM   #4
DarkTrick
Enthusiast
DarkTrick juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDarkTrick juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDarkTrick juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDarkTrick juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDarkTrick juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDarkTrick juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDarkTrick juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDarkTrick juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDarkTrick juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDarkTrick juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseDarkTrick juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Kindle Touch
Disclaimer:
As letters don't convey enough information I'm not trying to discuss against you, I'm trying to figure out the rationale behind the problem I appreciate the participation!

>> (1) I was wondering: why is there no standard to store annotations in an ePub book?

> 1. Because it's pointless for almost anyone interested.

Why is that?

>> (2) Couldn't you write highlights and annotations directly into the document?

> "adding to" or "changing" a copywritten publication (ePub) is a big no-no.

> Madness.

I don't see the "madness" or problem here. If you'd had a book, you would also write directly into it - even though the content is copyright protected.

> Really crazy to edit the existing files inside the epub

Why is that?
DarkTrick is offline   Reply With Quote