View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 09:29 AM   #4081
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
All five titles in the Alec Blume series by Conor Fitzgerald are $1.99 today at BN/Nook as part of the Nook Daily Find.

TItles are:
  • The Dogs of Rome
  • The Fatal Touch
  • The Namesake
  • The Memory Key
  • Bitter Remedy
Oddly enough, these are not matched at either Kindle or Kobo US as of now. So, if you want them, but don't want to hassle with BN/Nook, you may have to price match to Kobo.

link to the BN page with all five: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/%22...=mode+matchall

P.S. For the moderator - I have no idea what an affiliate tag might look like in a BN URL, but don't see anything that jumps out at me in this one. If there is something in there, please just fix it - please don't delete the whole thing and read me the riot act.

Amazon.com today - see screen shot. It looks like these are now on sale there, along with 2 more.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 8.26.32 AM.png
Views:	101
Size:	387.3 KB
ID:	177666  
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote