View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 09:28 AM   #4
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
The use of a "hidden" folder is of great value to those with a Kobo device, I don't know how it would work, for Kindle devices. It has been a number of years since I installed KOReader from scratch, I am usually just merging, a new koreader folder into an existing structure on my Kobo device, that has "hidden" folders. I can't remember ever seeing where KOReader asked for a "hidden" folder, maybe it is a Kindle thing?

Maybe a Kindle KOReader user can post some advice.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote