View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 11:54 PM   #75
Branch Delay
Connoisseur
Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Branch Delay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Exclamation

My unsanctioned opinion: Only proceed with this downgrade if you are willing to risk bricking your Kindle. If you are comfortable opening it up and soldering on a serial port in the worst case, this is probably a good method for you. I'd wait a few days or weeks for more adventurous and technical members to post feedback so we can get a better feel for if this is dangerous or not.

(this is much riskier than simply exploiting a process, i.e. the previous JB.) I'm guessing if we had contact with Amazon they would not recommend this technique.

Last edited by Branch Delay; 07-05-2016 at 11:56 PM.
Branch Delay is offline   Reply With Quote