View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 09:37 PM   #69
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I just read your top post again. Love it, especially how you did the spoilers. Much simpler and less "eye-glazing" than pictures-for-their-own-sake when simple (hackeresque) text makes far more sense. And the bold text is in all the right places as well. Pictures have their place in teardowns and such, and graphics software, and other special cases, for sure, but not a jailbreak recipe like this, where oversimplification is not good, IMHO.

"Make things as simple as possible, but not simpler.' ~Albert Einstein

Excellent work, and another great contribution you can be proud of.

Yeah there are typos, but nothing that really matters, and my posts are full of them too despite my best efforts and layers of edits. We need a spelling and grammar checker in the MR edit boxes, eh?

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-05-2016 at 09:41 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote