View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 12:19 PM   #127
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by phossler View Post
Yea, I agree with you.

I was able to get mostly around the Sigil bug by using Sigil individually on all 10 epubs and renaming the HTMLs into a FILE01_001, etc. convention. Of course, I forgot the images so I still had a fair amount of manual cleanup to do to the merged output, but it was still easier.

Q: Did I understand correctly: Does EpubMerge create sub-folders inside the merged file that Sigil will read and flatten? Are they still there in case I need to un-merge?

Paul
Sigil is dead ended so don't expect changes.
Calibre is gaining an editor (without the flatten issue), but it is still a work in progress so don' t expect Sigils feature set yet (it will happen)

A work around.
Sigil each book, and use the rename function to change all filenames to something unique BEFORE merging, then it will not matter if they get flattened
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote