View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 07:06 PM   #122
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by phossler View Post
Not sure if it's me or Sigil or the plugin, but when I ePubMerge a group of files the resulting super-epub's html files are not in the expected order when I open in Sigil
Unfortunately, this is a known problem with Sigil.

I opened a bug report back in Feb 2013 and the Sigil team acknowledged that it was an issue. But as of Nov 2013 they've closed the bug without comment. I assume that means they have no interest in fixing it.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote