View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 03:29 AM   #43
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I will be uploading a new build in a few hours with the following fixes:

1) Add apsw to the linux binary build (apologies I forgot to add it when releasing 0.9.41)
2) Fixes for the find duplicates and reading list plugins
3) Fix the custom column date display issue
4) A couple of minor performance enhancements

For linux users, if you are running calibre from source, you must install python-apsw. If you are running from the binary build, then just wait a few hours to install the new build which bundles apsw

Generally speaking, as people report problems in this thread, I will fix them and make new builds available.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote